Saturday, August 3, 2013

Step by Step Rosario Tugboat

Wide angle perspective appeals a lot to me. It comes from my photo experience, as my Wide Angle 16-35 zoom was the lens I had on all the time. 
There is a kind of spatial structure one can and should build at complex angles. So, I created an album with a step by step.
I made a photo of this one when it was done 6 months ago because I knew some day I would use it. If one 'builds' the space at first, then all falls into place.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.384448061677295&type=1
..
Las perspectivas 'en gran angular' me encantan. Cuando hago fotos, mi mejor amigo es el zoom wide angle 16-35. Me habia olvidado que cuando hice esto hace 6 meses tenia todo el tiempo del mundo y lo fui fotografiando.Sabia que algun dia me iba a ser util.
Dibujando es lo mismo. Me resulta muy bien con angulos complejos hacer una trama espacial en lapiz 'generando' una trama espacial donde ubicar todo. 
Hoy me acorde y pense que puede servirle a otros....
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.691561184192650&type=1






No comments:

Post a Comment